Ella loves to change her clothes. It depends on the day but she can seriously wear 10 different things in one day. She changes because she gets bored with what she wearing, she gets a tiny bit of food on her shirt, whatever she can use as an excuse. So I decided to take a picture for ever new outfit she puts on. It was actually one of her better days.
She always starts her day in this purple dress. She doesn't come out of her room in the morning until she has this dress on. She loves it, I think its partly because it is the most comfortable and easiest to put on.
We always go somewhere, so I make her choose an outfit to go to the store in.
As soon as we get home from wherever we have gone she disappears into her bedroom and usually comes out in the purple dress again.
Later she decided to change it up with her Ariel dress.
But a while later went back to her favorite.
She wanted to go outside and so I told her she has to wear normal clothes, this is what she picked. A favorite of hers.
Of course, as soon as she was done playing right back to the purple.
Seriously people this was a slow day for changing clothes. Sometime she changes during dinner because she gets water or a little bit of food on her clothes. I try to tell her that its fine because its the end of the day but it won't do for her, she has to have clean clothes. Her pink leotard was dirty or else that is usually worn at least once through out the day. I am just glad she can dress herself. I do a lot of laundry for this girl but this is just one battle that I choose not to take on.

3 comments:
That's hilarious. I loved seeing how many times she changes her clothes in one day.
This reminds me of Madeline - she is constantly changing her clothes as well, lots of different dress up and normal clothes go on and off all day.
That is so funny. At least she wore the same thing 3 times! She looks a lot like you in some of these pictures, I think.
Post a Comment