I haven't posted anything about Tanner, so here a few pictures of him. He is such a sweet little guy and he is pretty stinkin cute.
His really big smile when his whole face lights up and his eyes disappear.
Ella thought he looked lonely and got him a doll to sleep with.
Love the bum sticking out.
I think he was surprised by the flash.

6 comments:
I think he looks more like Dave all the time! What color is his hair...it looks like he's getting a fair amoutn.
OMGoodness!!! He is so stinkin cute!!! Oh I miss him so much:)
He looks a lot older is those last two shots, I liked the surprised look - it's very cute!
He looks like a mini Dave!
What a cutie. GLad he's such a good baby!
He's so cute Betsy! The pictures of him sleeping make me feel peaceful:)
Post a Comment