Our sweet Ella turned 7. For her birthday we decided to invite a couple of friends to go to "Smurfs 2" and have ice cream cake. It was the best and easiest party I have every done. The girls had fun. She also got a haircut that night by one of her friends that led to her getting side bangs.
Ella loves to learn, she is literally a sponge and remembers most of what she learns. She knows all of her Articles of Faith, thanks to her dad. She loves school. She loves to play Just Dance on the Wii as much as I let her. She loves her friends and is always wanting to have someone over to play. The girl is crazy brave. She has gotten up on double skis and wake boarding this summer. She is a pro at knee boarding. She has really started to read too. She can read small chapter books with a little bit of help. She is a great big sister. We love having our happy Ella in our family.
Monday, September 23, 2013
S-E-V-E-N
Posted by Betsy at 5:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Ella! What a sweet and brave girl! I think her bangs look cute! Funny, Madeline is growing her bangs out...
Happy Birthday Ella! The bangs look great!
Happy Birthday Ella! What a fun birthday! I can't believe how old she is. She is a brave girl. I like her side bangs and love the wakeboarding picture!
Post a Comment