-The girl loves food, especially fruit, sugar, and dairy.
-She crawls all over but is too scared to walk and gets very angry when we try to make her.
-She is starting to transition to one nap a day.
- Loves to be outside.
-She loves to dance, lucky for her her sister is constantly listening to music.
-She loves her blanket and pillow pet.
-She is a binky lover, it may be a problem when we take it away.
-She is a nightmare to change her diaper.





5 comments:
She is so cute and I love all the cake pictures and all her facial expressions. She does remind me of Talia. Is she wearing one of Talia's old shirts in the pictures?
Happy Birthday Soffie!!
Fun! I love the mess she made. She and Addy have matching dolls!
Happy Birthday! She looks way to grown up in clothes! I love her chubby legs!
So cute! I love her chubby legs, too.
Post a Comment