Friday, April 12, 2013

Spring Break

 We were really lucky this Spring Break, we were able to have Janet come stay with us for the whole week. It was so fun, I really miss having a sister live with me. We had lots of fun. We went to the Country Mercantile, the park, got slurpees, played with 2nd cousins, soccer practice, ate yummy treats, went to Ella's soccer game in the cold, had donuts from our favorite place, and much more.
While Janet was here she volunteered to babysit so Dave and I could go on a date, thanks Janet. We are all so excited that Janet and Nick will hopefully be moving to Washington in a few months.
Janet also helped me pick out and decide what to our family should wear for our family pictures, what a relief to have that done. I always stress about that part.  
 







5 comments:

Janet Mae said...

I had so much fun! Thanks for letting me stay with you.

Sally said...

How fun! What good timing to have Janet there.

Trina said...

What a fun week! I am glad Janet could be there. I can't wait until Janet comes to visit.

Jana said...

Fun!
Visitors are always nice!

Kristen said...

Looks like a fun spring break! And your April Fool's joke cracked me up. You are so funny. I can totally picture you sitting in your car cracking up.