For April Fools we decided to play a joke on Dave. Luckily he is always a good sport to my tricks and teasing. We decided to move his car. We moved it behind another car at the other end of the parking, and its a pretty big parking lot. Well, we should have moved it farther away because he did eventually find it but we had a good laugh before he did. After he searched for it, we rolled down our windows and yelled April Fools. The above picture is where the car was before we moved it.
Here is where we put the car.
And below is a very confused Dave. Love that he is such a good sport. The kids loved playing a joke on their dad.
3 comments:
What a fun joke! I would probably sit down and cry - he is a good sport!
What a great joke!
I love it! I might just copy your idea next year!!
Post a Comment