Saturday, March 2, 2013

We bought a boat

I have had a few requests to see pictures of our boat so I asked Dave to take a few while he had the cover off. Yes, we bought a boat about a month ago. Its a 2004 Centurion. We have been looking for probably 6 months or so for a boat. We found one that we really liked and bought it. Its very exciting but I did not sleep well for the next couple of days. It was in Eugene, OR, which is 5 hours away. So Dave took a day off work and drove down by himself to check it out and buy it. We are really excited for summer to come so we can take it out. Please come visit so we can take you out on the water.

 




Soffie is ready for a summer on the water, thanks Aunt Ruth.

4 comments:

Trina said...

Very exciting! Your boat looks really nice! I am excited to try it out at Twin Lakes.

TyLeen said...

Oh how exciting! We will have to go out together. We have jet skies...but it is always more fun when there are LOTS of people. So cool Betsy!

Stephanie said...

Nice! I'm looking forward to coming to visit you during skiing season. :) I haven't been skiing since before Liam was born...that is really sad

Sally said...

It looks so good Betsy - I can't believe its a 2004. Cute sunglasses, Soffie looks adorable!