Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Two is Fabulous

Some of Tanner's favorite things:
Bananas
Airplanes (he says this word at least 100 times a day, I'm not exaggerating)
He loves Ella and loves to make her mad.
Still loves his blanket and pillow
Puts himself in time out if we threaten to put him there.
Loves to ride grandpa's motorcycle.
Pasta
Loves to be held
Bob, The Builder
Outside, he would spend all day outside if I let him.
Swings, its the only thing he does at the park.
Doesn't care for strangers and he is not super friendly to people in general.
Loves to the mow the lawn.
Loves to have Aunt Janet massage his bum.

Tanner loves to mow the lawn with Dave so we got him an actual lawn mower for his birthday so he didn't have to use his golf bag.

My good friend Julie gave him some cute cars. She also made him some yummy and very cute cupcakes.

On his birthday we took the kids to Eatza Pizza for dinner. They loved playing the games after too.
His new lawn mower

Tanner is obsessed with airplanes and he thought his cake was pretty neat. I ran out of candles and didn't realize it so we used matches. They scared him and he started to cry, typical of Tanner. We had a little party on Father's Day. My parents came over for a BBQ, cake, and presents.

5 comments:

Sally said...

Happy Birthday Tanner! I think it's hilarious that he mowed the lawn with his golf bag! He likes Dad's motorcycle but is afraid of matches - that sounds like Calvin, he was afraid of weeds and flowers at that age, but loved tractors...little boys are so cute!

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Tanner! His hair looks like it has gotten so blonde since we saw him. What a cute two year old!

Janet Mae said...

I cant even tell you how much I miss him. Hes so stinkin cute. Im afraid hes not going to like me when I come in August.

Julie said...

I like the lawn mower you got Tanner for his birthday. Cute idea!

That's so awesome you got to go to Hawaii! Sounds like a really fun trip.

Jana said...

Happy birthday! What a fun day!