Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Kemp Family

We took one of our many trips to Utah and had a lot of fun with Dave's family. We were able to stay with Dave's parents for a couple of days and then spent several days with Dave's sister. We were tired by the end of our trip but had so much fun. We went fishing, ate tons of yummy food, visited all 5 of Dave's siblings, went to the Dinosaur museum, a bounce house, went to Wheeler Farms, hiked Bridal Veil Falls, rode Grandpa's scooter, went to the Children's Museum, stayed up late, and just had fun being with family.

Silly glasses.

Fishing.


Wheeler Farms.
Bridal Veil Falls with Aunt Steph. Make the picture below bigger Tanner has a very evil look.

Bounce House, and yes that is Tanner on the huge slide all by himself. If make the picture bigger you will see that he is grinning ear-to-ear.

Dinosaur Museum
Helicopter at Children's Museum.
Riding Grandpa's scooter.

3 comments:

Trina said...

Looks like a fun trip! I wish I could go to Utah. Very cute pictures. Your kids are so cute. I love Tanner's evil face and I can't believe he went down the big slide by himself.

Stephanie said...

Sounds tiring but fun. Glad you had a good trip.

Sally said...

What a lot to do in a week! Looks like everyone had a good time! Isn't this a much better time of year to fly ;)