Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Extravaganza!

We had an awesome Easter. We dyed eggs, did egg hunts in the backyard, went to our Ward Easter Egg Hunt, and had family over for dinner on Easter Sunday. It was really fun this year, Dave hid their baskets and then we sent them on a scavenger hunt. Ella loved running to each clue and was so excited to find her basket. I love the three pictures below. The first one is silly, the second one is just a nice one, and then the last one is so typical of the kids.



5 comments:

Trina said...

Cute pictures. Love all those cheesy smiles. Your kids are growing up fast. I love the chair you took their picture in.

Sally said...

What a fun weekend! Ella's dress is cute and looks good with Tanner's tie!

Stephanie said...

As always very cute. It looks like you had really good weekend.

Stephanie said...

As always very cute. It looks like you had really good weekend.

Jana said...

The kids look GREAT! I wish we lived closer!