Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The love I have for my sisters

So I recently bought some skinny jeans and for most thats not a big deal but for me it is. A few of my sisters requested a showing and I am not one for attention but since I love them, here it is. Don't love the picture but at least you can see the jeans.

12 comments:

Janet Mae said...

You look great in them! Im so jealous of your skinny legs.

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the post. You look really good in them.

Julie said...

You can definitely rock the skinny jeans! If I ever bought any it would be a big deal so I know what you mean.

Nancy said...

You look so good!!!! Can't wait to see you in California!!!

WMDEEZ said...

I love them!!!

Sally said...

Thank you! You look great! Your legs are so skinny! I like the boots too - I really want some boots for my birthday!

TyLeen said...

Betsy, you can rock anything you wear. You are so cute, you look great. I wish I could rock those skinny jeans...but my big butt and big thighs say..."um, TyLeen, get in shape before you put us in "skinny" jeans"!

Trina said...

Very cute. You look really good in them.

Katrina said...

You do look great in them, very cute! I know, i almost bought skinny jeans the other day for the first time...i ended up getting a sweater instead, but I felt like it was monumental that I almost did. Maybe soon. Anyway, you look so cute.

Julie said...

Yep they are hot!!!!

::lindsay said...

I LOVE them! They look great!!!

Brittney said...

Totally understand, Betsy! I bought a pair of skinny jeans once and it took me a little less than a year to finally wear them... but now I love them. They look great on you and you totally pull of the look.

P.S. That picture of your kids with Santa is hilarious... not because of your kids, but because of Santa. He has the look of "how much longer?" haha....

Merry Christmas!!