Saturday, September 11, 2010

Gotta Love Them!

Such a typical day. Ella's in her swimsuit and on her fifth pair of bottoms, she chose her pajama bottoms this time. Tanner is just in a diaper and shirt. Dave had come home and we hadn't gotten a chance to get the mail, so they took a walk to the mailbox. Typical day but a good one.

6 comments:

Brittney said...

Adorable! What cute kiddos. I think Ella looks so much like you and Tanner looks a lot like Dave!

Brittney said...

Adorable! What cute kiddos. I think Ella looks so much like you and Tanner looks a lot like Dave!

Brittney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jana said...

I lOVE that Ella wears her swimsuit all the time!

Trina said...

Very cute picture. I love the orderly way Ella carries the mail. I want to know if you are going to let Ella wear her swimsuit in December? You may want to invest in some long sleeve leotards.

::lindsay said...

Love it! That's totally how it is over here too.