Thank you Aunt Trina for the Ariel dress, I love it. I put it on right away. Ariel is my favorite princess and I take my Ariel toy to bed every night. I can't believe you got it for $3. I tried to get mom and dad to let me wear it to bed but they said no. But don't worry I put it on first thing in the morning. I love to dance in my dress and watch myself in the reflection of the TV, I think its improved my dancing. I think I should be Ariel for next Halloween and Tanner should be Flounder.
Ella

5 comments:
Such a cute outfit! Trina has always been an awesome bargain shopper.
SO CUTE!
I'm glad that Ella likes it so much. Thank you for the nice thank you letter. Ella looks so cute in the dress.
Sounds like your Ella and my Emily should be friends! My Emmie is the exact same way and I totally agree--frustrating sometimes and funny other times. Maybe we should be the ones going to school/work for a week and see if they like us any better?? :)
Very cute! I like the Flounder idea:)
Post a Comment