It has been a rough week with Tanner, he has been getting his two bottom front teeth all week. He does not teeth well. He has had a runny nose, no appetite, waking up at night to just cry, and not feeling well during the day. You know your baby doesn't feel right when he just wants to be held so he can moan on your shoulder. He really is a sweet, happy little boy so it has been a little rough for both of us. But the past couple of days he has started to come back to normal but today he his definitely back. Smiling tons, laughing, eating, and he wants to be put down to play with his toys. Heres to a better and more productive week.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
My Sweet Boy is Back!
Posted by Betsy at 6:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Poor guy! I'm glad the rough week is over for the both of you.
I love your new car! It looks really nice and like a good car for Dave to drive.
I'm sorry that you had a rough week. Tanner is growing up too fast. I can't believe how big he is. Next time I see him he will almost be a year old. That is crazy.
Hopefully the next time he teeths isn't as bad!
Post a Comment