I have a great friend that moved to Tacoma a couple years ago and we don't get to see each other enough. We planned a Time Out For Women to go stay with her and have a girls weekend. Me and my bestie, Julie, headed up to Tacoma to stay with our friend McKenzie. It was a fabulous weekend. We ate way too much food and stayed up late chatting. It was so nice to see her and spend time together. We did a little shopping, a lot of eating and was also able to hear some amazing speakers. I always come away feeling like I'm doing alright but it motivates me to be a better person, friend, mother, and wife.
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Time Out For Women
Posted by Betsy at 3:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Fun! Glad you got to go. I love TOFW. I learned in my institute class this week that TOFW is priestcraft. LOL, whatever!
Good times for sure!
Post a Comment