For the 4th we headed to my mom's house for a few days. Three of my sisters were there and so we weren't going to miss the opportunity to have fun with them. Before we headed to Mattawa everybody came to Tri-Cities so we could watch Monsters Inc. and then went swimming at a neighborhood pool. While in Mattawa the kids had fun playing together and then we ended it on the 4th with lots of fun fireworks. The kids were in heaven.
Tanner didn't like getting water thrown at him, it was quite entertaining for all but him.
My dad and brother in law caught two sturgeon.
Tanner jumped over Trent, I think he was a little nervous.

2 comments:
I am so glad we go to spend a few days with you while we were home. It was so fun and Talia and Tucker love your kids. It was a very fun week.
Fun! I love the picture of Dad and his ugly fish. That's quite the jump for Tanner to make!
Post a Comment