One of Tanner's favorite TV show is "Jake and the Neverland Pirates", so he had a Pirate party. He was so excited, it was his first friend party. I had some leftover fabric that I had found at a thrift store so I made him a pirate costume. I'm sorry but he is the cutest pirate I have ever seen, I was thrilled that he wanted to wear it and he wore it the whole day.
At the his party we even had our very own pirate to help entertain. My brother-in-law, Nick, dressed up as a pirate. The kids loved it. He was great at entertaining the kids. Thanks Nick. The kids decorated treasure chests, went on a treasure hunt, had and cake and ice cream and then did presents. It was simple but the kids had fun. Tanner had a great time and got a lot of great gifts.
We love our little Tanner, he can be such a sweet boy. He still loves his blanket. Most of his friends are girls and he sure doesn't seem to mind. He loves pancake, bananas, Mac and cheese, honeydew, and chicken nuggets. He loves legos and pirate stuff. His favorite book is any lego book or books about superheros.
Sunday, June 30, 2013
Tanner the Pirate
Posted by Betsy at 1:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Tanner is a very cute pirate! Happy Birthday Tanner! Great pictures, especially the one with Nick!!
Cute pirate costume! It looks like a fun party - what a good sport Uncle Nick!
very cute party! Danielle stills love her treasure chest, she had lots of fun
Post a Comment