Monday, July 30, 2012

Twin Lakes

It was a great year at Twin Lakes, we had really hot weather. Thankfully my parents brought an AC for their cabin, which was a life saver. I got in the water almost everyday to swim, which is saying something. The kids had fun knee-boarding and tubing everyday. Ella did all on her own this year and wanted to do it everyday, thanks to Talia and Aunt Janet who were willing to double knee-board with her. Tanner loved tubing and was willing to try knee-boarding. Ella jumped off the dock all on her own this year and Tanner learned to swim way out in the deep water all by himself, with a life jacket of course. Thanks to Aunt Trina and grandma who helped Tanner overcome his fear and swim on his own. They both were so brave and tried lots of new things. I had fun relaxing, hanging out with my mom and sisters, eating too much yummy food, and swimming everyday. Dave was able to go fishing every night with my dad and got to water ski everyday.














3 comments:

Sally said...

I can't believe Tanner went kneeboarding! They are both getting so brave! Dave looks pretty good on his ski and as usual, excellent pictures of Janet!

Julie said...

Wow I am so behind on your blog! It looks like Twin lakes was a blast, and I too am so proud of them for trying new things.

Trina said...

Very fun pictures. What a fun week! I am so glad that we could spend it together. I love your kids! They are so cute!!!