Ella has had her first loose tooth for a while now, the other day she finally just pulled it out herself. She was so proud and excited for the Tooth Fairy to come that night. I think she told anybody she saw for the next couple of days. On a happy note I was looking at her new tooth growing in and she has two teeth growing in. One is coming in behind her tooth next to the one she lost. I think this girl will need braces when she older, yeah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow look at all your new posts!
Ha yep she told me too but at first i didn't believe her until I looked.
Love the spiderman outfit too! So fun!
Oh I love pictures of Ella. I just miss you guys so much!
Is she really old enough to be losing teeth? That seems crazy. She looks cute with her little gap. Pretty sure we are going to have lots of braces here too!
Way to go Ella! I hope the tooth fairy brought her lots of money! Both Talia already has the braces and Tucker gets to have braces and it is expensive and not fun.
Post a Comment