Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas

Can't believe Christmas has come and gone but we had a lot of fun. We spent a week at my parents and several of my siblings were there. We saw Janet, Steph, Micheal, Liam, Trina, Trent, Tallia, and Tucker. We started off with a Christmas Eve party with my mom's side of the family, I think there were 30 people this year. We had lots of yummy appetizers and punch. We acted out the nativity. Ella was Mary and Tanner was a king. 
Christmas morning was really fun. Ella tore through her presents in no time. I had to help Tanner open most of his presents though, he found a $1 airplane in his stocking and thought that was good enough. 
The week was filled with lots of fun. We made nativities and reindeer, the kids went mattress sliding down the stairs, I was able to have a girls night with my sisters and mom, Dave shot clay pigeons with my dad and Trent, played plenty of wii, watched grandpa fly his helicopters, and played with cousins. 



















5 comments:

Sally said...

That looks like so much fun! My kids are always trying to get me to let them slide down our stairs and I won't let them (we have a dangerous turn). Maybe the next time we are at grandmas we can get the mattress out! Love the bunny ears and I loved Janet's expression! When I first saw the picture I thought it was Kinsley (which isn't possible) because Tanner's hair is so curly in the back! Cute pictures Betsy!

Stephanie said...

Love the pics. Looks like you started sending the kids down on their own. I haven't broken out the mattress since being home but I really should try doing some more frolicking. If you have any cute pics of Liam can you send them to me? Thanks.

Janet Mae said...

Well dont I look lovely in all the pictures?

Jana said...

Looks like fun! Wish we could have been there! Did you get your new flash?

Julie said...

All cute but I love the one with tanner on his scooter with a preincess shoe on! Classic!