We have been wanting to go to the coast all summer, I hadn't been since I was 1 or 2 so it was way over due. We stayed with my sister and her family in Portland for the weekend. We all went to Cannon Beach on Saturday. It was so fun, the kids loved it. They played in the sand and water, we flew kites, buried Ella and Liam in the sand. I think we will have to make it a yearly trip.
Dave made Ella a necklace out of seaweed.
We let the kids eat the Cheetos since there was equal amounts of cheese and sand.

4 comments:
I agree it should be a yearly event. And mom is in agreement that we should get everyone to go for at least a couple days. We are going to chat about it more when everyone is home.
It looks like a lot of fun! A little bit different from our beach - we don't wear jackets, but still fun! I wish I had someone close enough to do trips with!
What a fun trip. Very cute pictures. I love beach and sand pictures.
You've had such a fun/busy summer! Looks awesome. I love the pic of you and Ella. It's really cute.
Post a Comment